A self-catering holiday home, ideal for groups of 6 to 20 The manor house, loft and separate guest cottages are spaced closely together for shared enjoyment, yet far enough apart for retiring to privacy. The house is available to be booked separately, but please note that the other accommodation units such as the courtyard rooms as the courtyard rooms, loft and cottages are not available for separate booking.
The main house is the central attraction with its generous kitchen and abundant living spaces:
• Fully equipped kitchen plus scullery, pantry and large kitchen table.
• Comfortable dining room that flows into the kitchen dining and courtyard braai areas.
• Sun room with a spectacular 360° view.
• Lounge with ample comfortable seating.
• Billiards room
• Cellar with a selection of wines from local wineries and a table for sit-down tastings.
Endless doors and windows let in sunshine and fresh air, which can also be enjoyed outdoors:
• Stretched out lawn overlooking the valley.
• Spacious courtyard that leads to an abundantly green garden.
• Tennis court a few metres away from the house.
• Hiking, jogging or mountain-biking trails on the estate.
• Well-stocked dam for fishing on the estate.
• Swimming Pool area with lounge furniture
• Inside & Outside Braai area
For holiday living that’s as comfortable as possible, amenities include a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Vehicles can be parked in three locked garages and towels, tea and coffee are supplied and reservations ensure guests’ exclusive use of the estate.
Optional services such as beauty treatments and a private chef can be arrange along with outings like horse riding by Driefontein, Cape Canopy Tours, canoeing in the Breede River. The Estate is also neighbor to some of the best South African wine cellars.